11 Mayıs 2019 Cumartesi

Video Games and Learning English

 I would say that video games can have great advantages on learning English. Obviously there are games that are created for this purpose and they help students acquire the English language. But at the same time, most video games are made for entertainment purposes. With their big budgets, some games can even reach the quality of a big blockbuster movie. So the effects of the video games should not be underestimated. For my case, as I was playing games I would check the words and what they meant online. This helped me enlargen my vocabulary and also learn about new grammar rules.

 All together, these days online games are much more popular. Online games connects group of people around the world and let them interact with each other. Since English is seen as the "common language", these people must use English to communicate. These kind of situtations show that video games are really effective and they are not necessarily a waste of time.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder